Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-Users] Issues Booting Dom0 on ARM Cortex A15

Hello,

On 17/06/15 09:44, Ian Campbell wrote:
> CC-ing Baozi who wrote the OMAP wiki page and may have some insight into
> issues with similar platforms.

I'm CC-ing Global logic who upstream the port of DRA7 on Xen.

We got several people asking question around DRA7 board with various
issue ([1], [2]). The documentation to boot Xen on this board is very
limited [3], can someone from GL update the wiki page to point to the
basics: U-boot with HYP URL, U-boot script, kernel version, device tree?

It would also be good to provide limitations [4] of the current port.

> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2015-06/msg00057.html is
> the root of this thread and
> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2015-06/msg00062.html has
> logs etc, although with a Xen console issue which was subsequently
> resolved.

Several pointers to issue on J6: [1], [2]. But I'm not sure if the bug
is similar.

Regards,

[1]
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/embedded-pv-devel/2015-05/msg00003.html