Re: [Xen-users] Risks of upgrading from XCP 1.6 to XS 6.2

Just in case anyone bumps on this thread: I've gone through the upgrade and it was as simple as promised. Boot up the Xen Server 6.2 disk, upgrade from there. Took me half an hour.

Cheers,

Thanks Ian. Will try there again.

On Wed, 2015-07-22 at 10:18 +0000, Gabriel Queiroz Silva wrote:
> I have already asked XCP questions there before and have been
> recommended to try these lists instead.

For a pure XCP question that is probably correct, however for an
upgrade to XenServer I think the xenserver.org resources are going to
be the most likely place you will find help.

> Anyway, if by any chance someone could point me to any material
> regarding this migration I would be extremely thankful.

I don't have anything myself.

Ian.