Re: [Xen-users] poor IO performance with dom0 on centos7

El 01/09/15 a les 12.54, Christoph ha escrit:
> Am 2015-09-01 10:51, schrieb Roger Pau MonnÃ:
>> Are both network and disk slow, or only one of them? I would recommend
>> using fio/iperf in order to figure out which one is the bottleneck, or
>> if both are.
>>

> I think network in any case... the leviathan gets files from satan over
> nfs, uncompress them and write it again on nfs from satan...

Can you use fio/iperf (or similar tools) to pin down the issue? Without
knowing which component is causing the performance degradation there's
no way we can provide a solution.

I would recommend to measure network throughput between VMs (satan and
levaithan), between VMs and Dom0 and finally between VMs and another
host on the same network.

Roger.