[Xen-users] XSM Error: File '/boot/flask/xenpolicy.24' not found

Hi, everyone. I configured XSM and install xenpolicy on Xen 4.4.3 with the help of http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Security_Modules_:_XSM-FLASK. But when I reboot the kernel, it stucks atÂError: File '/boot/flask/xenpolicy.24' not found. The xenpolicy.24 file is indeed under the directory /boot/flask. I've tried to install the policy file in /boot, still not work. Any suggestions?