Re: [Xen-users] PV DomU can't access disk from storage driver domain

El 22/09/15 a les 16.42, Alex Velazquez ha escrit:
>> Yes, this is a bug in the current devd implementation. I'm preparing a
>> patch to solve it, but in the meantime you can workaround this by using
>> pygrub instead of pvgrub.
>>
>> Roger.
>>

> Great, I can confirm that using pygrub instead of pvgrub to boot the
> client works. Looking forward to the patch.

Hello,

I've posted the patches to xen-devel, since you are in the Cc list you
should have received a copy, but in any case patches are also on the
mailing list archives:

http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-09/msg02827.html
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-09/msg02829.html

You will need to recompile the tools in both the driver domain and Dom0.
Can you give them a spin to see if they solve your issues?

Thanks, Roger.