Re: [Xen-users] Running Xen on ARM Juno r0

On Thu, 2015-09-24 at 10:37 -0400, N Jain wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> I tried again with the uefi which you sent but I am still getting CPU0
> panic.
> Now I don't have any difference between setup but not sure why I am still
> facing this issue ?
>
> Can you please let me know what specific device tree nodes xen look for
> so I can convert dtb to dts and debug further ?

Please try and use grep etc to answer these sorts of questions for yourself
before asking.

e.g. in this case:

$ git grep 'Unable to find a compatible timer in the device tree

would take you right to the piece of code, from where it should be easy to
find the list of compatible strings.

Ian.