Re: [Xen-users] Grub interactive menu missing from Xen PVHVM DomU's 'serial console' output. All the other output is there - just the menu is missing?

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 3:02 AM,  <suse.dev@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm launching a Xen PVHVM DomU linux64 guest on a Xen 4.6.0 server.
>
> I set up the guest to direct serial/console output to the shell/terminal I
> launch the guest from.
>
> Works like you expect - all the detailed info you want scrolls by on guest
> launch.
>
> Except for the GRUB MENU with the menu-entrly selections.  Unlike with a
> "real" serial console where I see the menu and cann interact with it, for the
> Xen guest I just see blank space
>

>         Parsing config from test.cfg
>         got a tsc mode string: "default"
>

>                 ( this is where you nomrally would see the grub menu)
>
>            The highlighted entry will be executed automatically in 1s.

Do you get output in GRUB CLI (I expect yes, because last line is
printed)? What is output of

terminal_output
terminfo

commands in GRUB CLI? Can you check whether anything is output on
Linux terminal that you use to connect to console (script or strace)?