Re: [Xen-users] Grub interactive menu missing from Xen PVHVM DomU's 'serial console' output. All the other output is there - just the menu is missing?

Hi Andrei

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016, at 12:37 AM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
> Do you get output in GRUB CLI (I expect yes, because last line is
> printed)? What is output of
>
> terminal_output
> terminfo
>
> commands in GRUB CLI? Can you check whether anything is output on
> Linux terminal that you use to connect to console (script or strace)?

I never see any Grub CLI.

I launch the guest, all the boot ouput scrolls to the console, and the next
thing I get to is the login prompt.

Do I need to force the grubcli somehow?

Thanks.