Re: [Xen-users] Xen on the Cubieboard 4

Hi
> Thank you for your answer. I also work with a CubieTruck and a
> CubieBoard 2 (both AllWinner A20), but I'm now looking specifically for
> the CubieBoard 4.
EDIT:
It looks as if by now at least it should boot from SD card (mount a rootfs
from uSD):
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/arch/arm/
boot/dts/sun9i-a80-cubieboard4.dts?id=refs/tags/v4.6-rc2
However, I don't know whether using all the cores is working now...
It would be interesting to hear your feedback on this :-)

Cheers
David