Re: [Xen-users] Serial console does not set correctly

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 10:45 PM, tutu sky <ooohooo_u@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (I choose vmware because it seems powerful enough to make a serial port with
> and also actual serial port usage is not possible for me, there is not
> another PC)

But none of us use vmware, so we can't really help you with problems.

I use Xen within Xen with the following config file for testing
changes to the CentOS packages:

builder="hvm"
name = "c6-packagetest-01"
memory = "4096"
disk = [ 'vdev=xvda,format=raw,target=/images/c6-packagetest-01.raw'  ]
vif = [ 'mac=5a:e8:39:bb:b6:80' ]
vcpus=4
on_crash = 'destroy'
serial='pty'
nestedhvm=1

Then you can see the serial output by running "xl console c6-packagetest-01".

 -George