[Xen-users] Verification of Debian Xen netboot images

Hi all,

I've asked this question on the Debian User's list but didn't receive a
response. I'm not sure which list would be the most appropriate list to
ask this question. If this is not the right list and you know where I
should go with my question, please let me know.

I'd like to use netboot images to install Debian VMs on a (Debian) Xen host.

The copies on

http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/xen/

differ from those on

http://ftp.nz.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/xen/

and I've not been able to find a way to verify these images. No signed
checksum files for example such as those available for ISO images. Why
would these two mirrors not have the same files? How can I verify these
images before using them? Am I mistaken to think these netboot images
are part of the official debian installer?

kind regards,
Jan