[Xen-users] Best practice to use Dom0?

Hi,
I am starting to get in touch with Xen in special and virtualization in
general. I installed Xen hypervisor and play around with it. One
question was hitting me since there.
What is the best practice to use dom0? Is it only there to control the
other domU's or can it be used (additional) as a 'normal' instance and
take over jobs (e.g. provide TV broadcast service)?
Bye
        Frank