Re: [Xen-users] GPU passthrough into linux guest / Unable to locate a BIOS ROM

On zondag 29 januari 2017 18:19:05 CET Patrick Proniewski wrote:
> official ATI drivers (fglrx) are no longer supported. The card is here,
> detected, but the OS fails to initialize it and of course to use it.

That's because the drivers are now part of mainline linux.
You do likely need to install a firmware package though to make it work and on
debian that package is named 'firmware-amd-graphics'.

With that I got vga passthrough working in Xen.