[Xen-users] Kali Guest VM freezes on boot

Hi,

I installed Kali Linux as a guest VM on Ubunty Xen (not XenServer). I was able to install the Kali ISO on a VM (At the end of Installation it said "Successfully installed"). But when I try to boot up normally, it just freezes as shown in the screenshot. However, I was able to go into Advanced boot option and login to Kali in recovery mode.

I was reading quite a bit on Kali and understood that Kali is essentially a Debian Linux but they have altered the kernel. I would appreciate any help to get this Kali Guest VM started on Xen.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best,
Richie