Re: [Xen-users] Not good performance on Xen

Hi Maxime,

Maybe it's related to vcpu scheduling and load balancing, as you mentioned 8 vcpus provided better performance.

Could you try to:

1) pin those 10 guest vpcus to 6-15 (in vm configuration, set cpus="6-15")

2) pin dom0's vcpus to 0- 3.
add 'dom0_max_vcpus=4 dom0_vcpus_pin'  to your kernel cmd line;
use 'xl vcpu-pin' to manually pin dom0's vcpus after bootting into dom0.
(if dom0 needs more cores then you can just change the number accordingly)

Best,
Kenneth