Re: [Xen-users] Not good performance on Xen

On Fri, 2017-10-27 at 06:30 +0200, Berillions wrote:
> Hi Kun,
>
> I have this error when i launch your command for 4 Dom0's VCPU (0-3)
> :
> > babaorheum@debian-desktop:~/Bureau$ sudo xl vcpu-pin 0 all 0-3 0-3
> > libxl: error: libxl.c:4970:libxl__set_vcpuaffinity: setting vcpu
> > affinity: Invalid argument
> > libxl: warning: libxl.c:5033:libxl_set_vcpuaffinity_all: failed to
> > set affinity for 0

This is a bit weird actually.

What Xen version is this, again?

How did you install it (distribution packages, compiled it yourself,
etc?)

Are you perhaps using the 'dom0_vcpus_pin' boot parameter? (It did not
seem like that from the output of the commands you pasted in the replay
to my other email, but this behavior seems to suggest it...)

Can you show us the output of:

# xl info

Dario