[Xen-users] Guest Type for Network Management

I would like to determine the type of domu to use for a network domain for my laptop that handles the physical interfaces.  I have just loaded Debian 9.3 and Xen 4.8.  The laptop is a Toshiba with VT working.  The main interface will be wireless but when doc'd, it will have a wired connection.  This is a personal workstation so it will not have high traffic.  I want the networking managed in a domu for security.  I would like to understand the trade-offs for PV, HVM and PVH.

Is it appropriate to include a firewall here or should different guests use different firewalls?

What is an appropriate term to call a domu used for networking?

Ray