From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 1:08:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen Questions
Thank you for the response.
It seems like XEN might help me a lot due to your response.

I started installing Xenserver and it chokes at "select video modes" and
the Xen installer just hangs hard. No luck.

Since I can install about every linux distro on this machine it is not
an issue with the machine itself, this must be a Citrix issue, so I wont
entertain you with Citrix issues here.

Is there any linux distro with a built in XEN kernel from which I can
install windows and maybe two other linux distros in order that I dont
have to use Citrix's ISO ?.

The online information is confusing and I always gets to Citrix's isos
looking for the purely community Xen distribution.

Thanks