Re: [Xen-users] Domus missing assigned cores/cpus with 4.10 and pvh

Hey again,

I just figured it out myself. I was passing acpi=off to my domus in the
domu-config as a kernel command line option. While that worked with older Xen
version, it does not with 4.10 and more than 1 vcpu.

Im guessing that it was in their because of clock/time problems we had a while
back, but i don’t no for sure.

- volker