[Xen-users] The problem of max number of PV guests in ubuntu host

Hi,
     What I want to do is concurrent running 64 paravirtualized guests on one physical machine and I can successful deploy 30 PV guests. But I'm experiencing problems when trying to deploy more than 30 PV guests. No error appear in console and no relevant messages in logs I found. I'm sure there are enough resources but DomU dies immediately after create.

Follow xl-guest log:
Waiting for domain ubuntu-pv-60 (domid 55) to die [pid 11873]
Domain 55 has shut down, reason code 3 0x3
Action for shutdown reason code 3 is destroy
Domain 55 needs to be cleaned up: destroying the domain
Done. Exiting now

Each guest config is the same as follow:
name = "ubuntu-pv-1"
bootloader = "pygrub"
memory = 256
vcpus = 1
vif = [ 'bridge=xenbr0' ]
disk = [ 'file:/home/ye/ubuntu-pv/ubuntu-pv-1/ubuntu-pv-1.img,xvda,rw' ]
pci_permissive = 1

 I'm running in Ubuntu 14 using Xen-4.6. I have tested in other machine using the same environment but encountering the same problem.