Re: [Xen-users] Xen dom0 vCPUs pinning for PV/HVM domUs

Thanks Hans for your interesting comments.

I forgot to mention that I also have added in my /etc/rc.local the
following to be on the safe side:

/usr/sbin/xl sched-credit -d 0 -w 512

So if I understand here correctly this is a fine config for mixed HVM
and PV domUs ensuring enough resources to the dom0?

I am using a Intel Xeon Silver 4110 CPU @ 2.10GHz which has 8 cores
and 16 threads.