[Xen-users] First run of xen on arm

Hi All.

I installed xen-hypervisor-4.4-armhf on a beaglebone-green-wireless.

Thereafter, decompiled
/boot/dtbs/4.4.9-ti-r25/am335x-bonegreen-wireless.dtb, and added the
following (as referenced from
https://xenbits.xen.org/docs/4.6-testing/misc/arm/device-tree/booting.txt)
:

module@0xd0000000 {
compatible = "xen,linux-initrd", "xen,multiboot-module";
reg = <0xd0000000 0x5678>;
};

Thereafter, compiled back to latest dtb, and rebooted the beaglebone.
But in dmesg, nothing related to xen is shown, and "sudo xl list"
still shows "ERROR:  Can't find hypervisor information in sysfs!"

Are there a more step-by-step instructions to help newbies like me to
get started with xen on arm?
Any pointers will be really appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay