Re: [Xen-users] First run of xen on arm

On 09/04/18 10:44, Ajay Garg wrote:
Hi All.

I installed xen-hypervisor-4.4-armhf on a beaglebone-green-wireless.

I am afraid that Xen 4.4 is far too old for me to spend time helping. Please move to at least the latest release (4.10). But ... beaglebone does not have any virtualization support, so boot Xen on Arm is not going to work.

Thereafter, decompiled
/boot/dtbs/4.4.9-ti-r25/am335x-bonegreen-wireless.dtb, and added the
following (as referenced from
https://xenbits.xen.org/docs/4.6-testing/misc/arm/device-tree/booting.txt)

Above you say you are using Xen 4.4. Please use documentation from release you used as hypervisor has evolved quite a lot.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall