发件人: Xen-users <xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 代表 Phillip Susi <psusi@xxxxxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2018年6月20日 22:04:10
收件人: 周昊; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [Xen-users] Android Dom0

On 6/19/2018 7:33 AM, 周昊 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to know whether android can play the role of the filesystem of Dom0.
> Technically, the kernel of the current released android system supports Xen
> project. However, when the android is treated as the filesystem of Dom0, it
> cannot be loaded successfully. The 'surfaceflinger' service cannot be
> launched.

You need a lot more than just kernel support for xen to be Dom0.  You at
least need the xen tools themselves, and probably do not want crap like
the android gui.

Disclaimer:

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and notify the sender and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (the University) immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The University specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through University E-mail Facilities. Any views and opinions expressed are only those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of the University and the University accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages incurred or caused to any party as a result of the use of such information.