Re: [Xen-users] dom0=pvh and 4.18

Hi,

what are the advantages of a pvh dom0?

Am 2018-08-13 02:31, schrieb Glenn Enright:
Hi all,

Doing some testing with 4.18 kernel, trying to get dom0=pvh working
with xen4.11.

Builds are from my own test machine, with a gcc8.0 toolchain for
centos6. Test machine is a Supermicro X9 board with Dual E52630v2
cpus.

What I'm seeing is that xen boots up fine, but on the transition to
the linux kernel, the screen goes blank and the server never pings.
I've tried a bunch of different command line options including various
console/serial with no change.

Does anyone have a magical set of xen boot options that could help get
me started or at least show something to point the way?

Thanks
--Glenn

------
Greetz