Re: [Xen-users] [XEN][ARM] WiFi bridge creation

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:03:22 +0530
Vikram K <vikram.k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> We are using Hikey960 with Debian as Dom0 and DomU. This board has only
> WiFi interface. We want to create bridge between Dom0 and DomU so that DomU
> has internet access. We tried to create bridge using brtcl command, but it
> is not working. Please provide pointers.

AFAIK, it's not working
https://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=136743495526905&w=2
"There is a proposed fix that is included in OpenWrt"
https://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=145591129008322&w=2
More details are avilable in OpenWrt WiKi
https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/recipes/relayclient

HTH,

-vlado