Re: [Xen-users] [XEN][ARM] WiFi bridge creation

Hi,

  As per below link, it is possible to share Internet via WiFi between Dom0 and DomU,.

  Tried the suggested solution using ebtables, but it did not work.
 ebtables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 00:60:00:00:00:01 \
              -j snat --to-source 00:60:aa:bb:cc:dd

 In the configurations file we have added below configuration in DomU config file.
vif = ['mac=00:16:3e:64:b8:40']

Apart from that do we need to add any addition configuration?

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 12:39 PM Vladimir Botka <vbotka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:03:22 +0530
Vikram K <vikram.k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> We are using Hikey960 with Debian as Dom0 and DomU. This board has only
> WiFi interface. We want to create bridge between Dom0 and DomU so that DomU
> has internet access. We tried to create bridge using brtcl command, but it
> is not working. Please provide pointers.

AFAIK, it's not working
https://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=136743495526905&w=2
"There is a proposed fix that is included in OpenWrt"
https://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=145591129008322&w=2
More details are avilable in OpenWrt WiKi
https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/recipes/relayclient

HTH,

-vlado

--
Thanks & Regards
Vikram KS

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this mail and attached file/s is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.