[Xen-users] Xen User Enquiry

Respected sir/mam,

    I have started working on xen hypervisor since 4 months and tried it on my laptop with Ubuntu 16.04 OS.
i referred the link below

but i could only boot DOM-0 and created the ethernet bridge later I couldn't configure the single Dom-U also. But am really want to complete this work as soon as possible.

     So I kindly request you to help me on this. what wrong am doing or am I on completely wrong approach please help me kind request.

Also how can I subscribe to the mailing list of Xen user I tried but I couldn't get in.
--
Thanks and Regards.
Siddhartha V.