Re: [Xen-users] Booting Xen on qemu-arm

Hi,

On 6/3/19 8:19 PM, Denis Obrezkov wrote:

Which version of Xen are you using? Also what is the content of
xen/.config?

I use xen-4.12.0.

I attached the .config.

Oh, you are building for Arm32 bit. Sorry I didn't realize it before. Xen does not support GICv3 for 32-bit.

Also, I am not sure that virtualization is fully supported in QEMU for 32-bit. At least I haven't tested myself.

You may want to ask the QEMU folks.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall