Re: [Xen-users] How to build Mini-OS for ARM

On 6/3/19 8:09 PM, Denis Obrezkov wrote:
Hi,

Hi Denis,

On 6/3/19 3:53 PM, Julien Grall wrote:

Support for Arm in Mini-OS is in particularly bad step and I don't
expect any update there are as we are focusing to Unikraft.

Why are you looking at Mini-OS?

I thought that there might be a problem(which I showed in another
thread) in a Linux Dom0 configuration , so, I tried to test a more
simple virtual machine for Dom0. I assumed mini-os would fit well.

Mini-OS is unlikely going to run in Dom0 (even on x86) because it lacks of the drivers for the host devices.

If you want to use QEMU, may I recommend to use Xen arm64? I know this should work on QEMU and the setup is pretty much the same (the only difference is pretty much the compiler).

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall