Re: [Xen-users] How to build Mini-OS for ARM

Hi Denis,

On 6/4/19 1:19 PM, Denis Obrezkov wrote:

If you want to use QEMU, may I recommend to use Xen arm64? I know this
should work on QEMU and the setup is pretty much the same (the only
difference is pretty much the compiler).

Cheers,

Maybe I should. I wanted to try qemu-arm because bb-x15 has arm32 cores.
And also on arm64 I would need to use efi while on bb-x15 - u-boot. Or,
can I use qemu-arm64 and xen along with u-boot?

From [1], it seems to be possible to use U-boot on QEMU arm64.

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/u-boot/u-boot/blob/master/doc/README.qemu-arm

--