Re: [Xen-users] Starting to port xen on beagleboard-x15 (GSoC 2019 project)

Hi Denis,

patch 0004 was not actually applied to the u-boot build (and should
have been removed from the patch set). The only change that was
applied was 0001-for-xen-build-set-envboot-as-default-mmc.patch (line
123 in build-x15-xen.sh).

Do you have CONFIG_ARMV7_LPAE=y in your configs/am57xx_evm_defconfig
file? and is this the defconfig you have selected?
Iain