Re: PCI pass-through issue with Xen 4.11 under ubuntu 20.04

Hello,

I had the same issue with an onboard LSI HBA (on a supermicro x10sl7-f
motherboard). The upgrade to Xen 4.12.1 solved it.
I think one of the commits in Xen Git tree related to this issue can be found
here :
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=commit;h=dcc0bf5dec61b3dd1cc00683b5b9b5bfe0a318de