Re: AW: Colibri imx8qxp: Missing kernel boot module

On 09/09/2020 12:20, Daniel Wagner2 wrote:
Hello Julien,
Hi Daniel,

this is the full version of the fdt that threw the error:
https://pastebin.com/63TZ9z3k
The problematic memory node appears in line 126

Thanks! The output looks corrupted as some of the lines are not valid DTB:

fsl,pins = * 0x000000009300184c [0x00000048];

Although, I am not sure if it is just U-boot dumping the DTB differently.

Anyway, after removing the "corrupted" line, I managed to get a compile the DTB. I don't have a Colibri IMX8QXP. However, given this is an early parsing error, I have just embed the DTB in Xen binary via CONFIG_DTB_FILE.

Unfortunately I couldn't reproduce your error. This either suggests the DTB gets corrupted or Xen doesn't access the DTB with the correct memory attribute.

Do you have the DTB in hand?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall