Re: Two redundant Xen servers with one SAN

Thanks Florian and GD for your answers.

I should have been more precise, I am looking into building a active/passive
dual node Xen installation. I don't need active/active as I believe this is
also more dangerous.

Also I was thinking that I would manually failover the VM whenever necessary in
order not to rely on additional external tools such as corosync/pacemaker and
hence avoid more complexity.

So as you notice, at least for a start, I am trying to keep things as simple as
possible. If I understand correctly that should be possible with Xen and all I
need is multipathd and CLVM, is this correct?

Then regarding CLVM, I checked Debian buster but could not find any
CLVM-related pacakges. Is maybe CLVM not available on Debian?

Regards,
Mabi