Re: Two redundant Xen servers with one SAN

Thank you GD for the details regarding a DRBD setup. I was also thinking of such a solution but the underlying VMs will have virtual drives which are are in the TB range, probably 5-10 TB. As far as I know a sync/resync of the DRBD-LV for such a VM woulf take ages even over a 10 Gbit/s fiber link. This is the reason why I was thinking I should go for a SAN.