Re: Opam installation woes

Ok, next problem. On switching to the xen compiler, I'm getting a problem
building ocamlfind: It's complaining about a missing separator in
Makefile.config, but it's deleting it before I get a chance to see what's
actually wrong. Is there any way to prevent opam from cleaning up after a
failed build?

Cheers,

Jon

Sent from my iPad