Re: Opam installation woes

Thanks Anil, I'll have a play.

Turns out the problem with ocamlfind is that ocamlfind.1.3.3/configure is
trying to detect the system by doing a 'ocamlc -config | grep system',
expecting to find one line. Unfortunately the standard library is installed in
~/.opam/system/lib, and similarly the runtime, so it ends up spitting out
several lines into the Makefile.config.

Not quite sure of the best way to fix this. I could patch the configure file,
pass extra arguments to the configure invocation or change the name of the
directory in which the ocaml compilers are found, I guess.

Jon

Sent from my iPad