Re: A question about mirage

4.3 was tested with the XSM/FLASK ruleset of Daniel with the normal xenstored (I think it should also work with oxenstored). I am searching a way to workaround the fact that domctl hypercalls are needed to do it clean. I think it will not work because the state of my knowing is that in 4.2.1 XSM/FLASK just support more or less sysctl hypercalls but also this is not that clean as it could be. I know that there will be some improvements in 4.3 and I would like to use oxenstored stubdom already now but I am not sure to use 4.3 unstable already for production.

Best Regards