Re: OPAM+Ubuntu test PPA

 You need to downgrade to cow.0.5.5 (just "opam install cow.0.5.5").

~/mirage-www$ make

completed with a warning (please see appended below)

I tried 'make install' but it seems there is no such target.
There is 'src/dist/build/mir-www/mir-www'.

How should I proceed from here to learn 'mirage'.
Links to the documentation, blogs ... would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

PhiHo

[15 of 15] Compiling Main
Linking executable dist/build/mir-www/mir-www
warning: obuild META search paths and ocaml config mismatch

  The ocamlfind configuration file used doesn't list the ocaml standard library
  as part of his search paths. something fishy is going on
  You can solve the issue by:
  * pointing OCAMLFIND_CONF environment to the right configuration file
  * making sure that the ocamlfind program in your path is the right one (ocamlfind printconf)

  this is likely to cause various compilation problems
[mirari] + Executing: ln -nfs ./dist/build/mir-www/mir-www mir-www