Re: OPAM+Ubuntu test PPA

On 16 Jul 2013, at 01:59, Phiho Hoang <hohoangphi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 You need to downgrade to cow.0.5.5 (just "opam install cow.0.5.5").

~/mirage-www$ make

completed with a warning (please see appended below)

I tried 'make install' but it seems there is no such target.
There is 'src/dist/build/mir-www/mir-www'.

How should I proceed from here to learn 'mirage'.
Links to the documentation, blogs ... would be very much appreciated.

We're working on this at the moment.  The platform isn't released yet, but will be soon.