Re: [MirageOS-devel] openmirage.org issue tracker?

Hi all,
once you decided how to do this, could you create a page on the xen project or your own wiki? I can then link to it from the relevant places.
Regards
Lars

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 10 Dec 2013, at 11:25, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10 Dec 2013, at 10:48, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>
>> On 10 Dec 2013, at 09:39, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> but that was only the latest discussion on the matter that i remember -- anil, any further thoughts on that? :)
>>
>> Good timing for this question -- I've been looking at how other projects do this, and there's a real mix of approaches.  My inclination is to focus all the issues in mirage/mirage, and use the label/milestone system to prioritise issues.
>>
>> This works well for libraries that are clearly 'mirage', but less so for ones like cohttp that are used in a number of different contexts.
>
> issue referencing will make that ok won't it?  (or are there limits to how references can work?)

Also worth remembering that GitHub has a useful overview page for organisations so you can see all issues across all repos.  Annoyingly, it only shows you the overview for the subset of repos you have push/pull access to -- so it's more useful for admins (also it took me 20mins to find that damn page).

https://github.com/organizations/mirage/dashboard/issues

Amir