Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage 1.1.0 pull req

On 5 Feb 2014, at 20:20, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> i will have a PR for mirage-skeleton ready soon (maybe this evening). have
> been working through trying to organise & update the samples as well as
> incorporate the extra ones from fosdem. i'll see if i can get balraj's
> examples in there too.

I've just merged your examples in after verifying that they all build on Unix
and Xen. A couple of minor bugs cropped up:

- We dont seem to include mirage-clock-unix by default, so the ethif example
fails on Unix (but not Xen, where its an implicit dependency of the console).
Thomas -- should mirage-clock-unix by unconditionally added, since it's not an
explicit device driver at the moment?  See my fixes here:
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-skeleton/commit/95e826ce134f608f943364e212f7e8b083bbe7a0

- The stackv4 example used both the socket and direct backends, which obviously
fails to build on Xen.  I used Mirage.get_mode() to make the socket backend
conditional on being compiled onto Unix.  This exposed a small bug in the
mirage command-line tool which I fixed here:
https://github.com/mirage/mirage/pull/212

Other than that, just the mirage-www examples to update before releasing now.
I've pushed a new 1.1.0 tag to reflect the last bugfix above.