Re: [MirageOS-devel] Irmin API newbie questions

On 24 February 2015 at 13:34, Nick Betteridge <buzzheavyyear@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Note: it's probably worth removing "Irmin inside the browser" from the
>> Pioneer Projects list now. It's working fine (with HTML5 storage).
>> Getting it to work is just a case of modifying Irmin to use Daniel
>> BÃnzli's pure-OCaml implementation of SHA-1 and implementing a few JS
>> helpers for blitting with bigarrays.
>>

> Is this viewable anywhere? It would be great to have this functionality
> built into Irmin + extension.

Yes, although I'm planning on doing more testing before upstreaming.
However, for the curious the current versions can be found here:

HTML 5 storage backend for Irmin:

https://github.com/talex5/cuekeeper/blob/master/html_storage.ml

JS wrappers for Cstrust and Binprot:

https://github.com/talex5/cuekeeper/blob/master/helpers.js

--
Dr Thomas Leonard        http://0install.net/
GPG: DA98 25AE CAD0 8975 7CDA  BD8E 0713 3F96 CA74 D8BA