Re: [MirageOS-devel] Minimum requirements to run unix unikernel

>> or just inside a scratch container and get the following error:
>>
>>    System error: no such file or directory
>>
>> So, questions:
>>
>> * Is the unix unikernel statically linked? ie. is the above ever going to
>> work?
>> * What about the underlying OS needs to be the same?
>> * Any debugging tips or ah ha observations?
>
> No, it is not statically linked. I am interested in fixing that...

Maybe the 4.01.0+musl+static [1] switch could help? (need musl-gcc)

```
opam switch 4.01.0+musl+static
eval `opam config env`
opam install mirage
```

I never used that switch yet, but I believe it should works fine. Would be
interested to know if there also issues related to OCaml itself.

Best,
Thomas

[1]:
https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/blob/master/compilers/4.01.0/4.01.0%2Bmusl%2Bstatic/4.01.0%2Bmusl%2Bstatic.comp