Re: [MirageOS-devel] Fwd: [ANN] RISC-V backend for the native-code OCaml compiler

Hi Vincent!

My sense is that it would not be too much work at all.

The only differences I could readily observe were related to exception
handling and some of the bits of the runtime system, nothing serious.

In fact I was wondering why it was deprecated at all (maybe because
MIPS is no longer popular ?).

If you have access to actual MIPS hardware (with gcc on it) then I
reckon it wouldn't be too hard to get things back in shape.

I'm happy to discuss any of this further (to the extent of my knowledge) ...

Best wishes,
Nicolas