Re: [MirageOS-devel] Fwd: [ANN] RISC-V backend for the native-code OCaml compiler

On 09/06/2015 10:48, Richard Mortier wrote:
> I suspect that having MirageOS running on OpenWRT hardware would be
> quite a bit of interest in fact :)

Personally, I used it because it was:

* cheaper
* consume less power
* better wifi support

than ARM boards.

I wouldn't use MirageOS on it (Linux wifi drivers) but I'd like to be
able to use OCaml to develop on it though.

However it could because very interesting as a Mirage platform if netbsd
anykernel supports the wifi chip (which might be the caseâ).

--
Vincent