Re: [MirageOS-devel] Unikernel Demo

Yes: we have a preliminary Mirage variant of last week's DockerCon
demo[0], based on the Mirage Rumprun backend[1], all running on KVM
inside a Docker container.  As with the Rumprun demo, we're using
containers both to build and to deploy the unikernels.

[0] http://unikernel.org/blog/2015/unikernels-meet-docker/
[1]
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/mirageos-devel/2015-05/msg00188.html