Re: [MirageOS-devel] Build error in the introduction tutorial

> eval $(opam config env)

thanks for the hint, I figured it out:
I began the tutorial in a simple bash terminal
- because I didn't want to be blocked by a long compilation time (you
never know) I've openend a tmux session and started the
console-configuration there.
- In tmux I use the Fish shell, which doesn't inherit bashs environment
variables. I should have to  initialize the opam environment again
(which seems to be broken for Fish, btw.).

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015, at 04:47 PM, Richard Mortier wrote:
> Hi Ben;
>
> On 26 November 2015 at 15:29, ben yakawp <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > hi
> > I'm new to mirage and appreciate the work you've done to introduce new
> > users to this huge project from the very beginning.
>
> Thanks!

> > Now, I'm not absolutely sure what to do next. Normally I would follow
> > the README that says
> >
> >     $ make console-configure
> >
> > but according to your wiki page I have to
> >     $ cd console
> >     $ mirage configure --unix
>
> These two are (should be anyway!) equivalent -- the Makefile target
> just does the same as the wiki instructions. We expanded what's
> happening in the wiki instructions to try and make the explanation
> less "magic". (Please do file an issue / submit a PR against the
> mirage-www repository if you think that needs to be better explained!)

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into that.