[MirageOS-devel] Beginner logging project and GSoC

[changed the subject line]

Hi Vasilis,

I believe the thread youâre referring to is
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/mirageos-devel/2016-01/msg00036.html
(tell me if Iâm mistaken).

In that thread Thomas Leonard said...

> If anyone wants some really easy (but useful!) getting started tasks,
> I've added a pioneer project to find libraries using printf and update
> them to use Logs:
>
> https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Pioneer-Projects#logging

â and there was a follow up in
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/mirageos-devel/2016-01/msg00049.html

Thomas, I assume youâre still happy to mentor that project?

Vasilis, weâre currently applying (through Xen Project) to be a mentoring
organisation for GSoC this year.  The Google programme administrators will
review those applications over the coming two weeks.  If accepted, our Pioneer
Projects [1] will then also be available through GSoC 2016.

You can find information on the GSoC timeline at:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

Also, itâs helpful to reply to the original email thread, where possible, since
the additional context makes it easier to answer questions. :)

Thanks,
Amir

[1] https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Pioneer-Projects